Please join us for the 3rd Annual City of Burton's Patriot Day Hero Run. Proceeds will benefit “The Doug Halstead Police and Fire Memorial", which is a living memorial to those who serve in the Police and Fire services across the United States.
In addition to the 8K Run and 2 Mile Fun Run/Walk there will face painting, Child ID, fire trucks and police vehicles on display until 1 PM.
Saturday, September 9, 2017
7:30 AM - Registration/Check-In opens
9:11 AM - 8K Run
9:15 AM - 2 Mile Fun Run/Walk
Burton Police Department
4090 Manor Drive
- Thru 8/31/2017: 8K Run and 2 Mile Run/Walk without shirt $15, with tech shirt $25
- 9/1/2017 thru 9/8/2017: 8K Run and 2 Mile Run/Walk without shirt $20, with tech shirt $30
- Children: 10 years old and under registration without shirt $10, with tech shirt $20
- Race day: 8K Run and 2 Mile Run/Walk Race Day Registration without shirt $25, with tech shirt $35
- We cannot guarantee shirt sizes after 9/1/17. Please register early to guarantee shirt.
Early packet pick-up and registration is available at the City of Burton Police Department on September 8, 2017 from Noon to 6 PM, with day of race packet pick-up and registration beginning at 7:30 AM.
Overall First Place Male & Female, First Place Master (40+) Male & Female, First three Males & Females in age groups as follows: 10 & under, 11-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70 & Over.
2 Mile Fun Run/Walk
This is an untimed fun run event without awards. Get fit and have fun!
Paved roads with rolling hills. The course will be closed to vehicle traffic other than local residents that require access to their property. It is non-certified, but is accurately measured. For an online course map, please visit WalkJogRun.net.
Available on Center Road and at Burton City Hall.
Restrooms available. There will not be changing facilities or showers available.
Timing & Results
Timing and results will be provided by Newton Timing & Race Services. We will be using ChronoTrack Systems, featuring the disposable B-tag that remains attached to your race number bib. For accurate timing, just wear your race number on the front using four safety pins.